One of the most popular 3 nights Turkish sailing route along the stunning coastline of Southwestern Turkey.4 DAYS/ 3 NIGHTS
Here is one of the most popular 3 nights Turkey sailing route along the stunning coastline of Southwestern Turkey. Fethiye - 12 Islands sailing itinerary is a great combination of sightseeing, hiking, swimming, sunbathing, relaxing, partying, and shopping. Fethiye, Gocek bays, Cleopatra baths, Yassıca Islands, and Shipyard Bays are the highlights of our sailing trip. Gocek is a hidden gem that hundreds of international superyachts dock in its fantastic bays to enjoy beautiful Turkish beaches and turquoise water.
GOTURKEYSAIL uses traditional Turkish-made Gulets for our sailing tours in all destinations. A traditional Turkish Gulet is a comfortable motorized cruising boat with 2 - 3 sailing masts and sails. perfectly designed and used for thousands of years for traveling both long and shorter distances.
we have an exclusive chef onboard catering mouth-watering Turkish foods every day. you won't believe how our chef makes that many delicious dishes in a boat kitchen. we guarantee that you will look forward to breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner every single day, our meals on our boat weeks are often the highlight of the trip and that’s saying something.
Check the dates and book your amazing 12 Islands sailing trip now.
Fethiye, Gocek, Yassıca Islands, Cleopatra baths, Red island, Shipyard bays, Tarzan bay
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Afternoon Tea everyday (coffee, tea, and snacks)
- 3 nights in an en-suite cabin (twin or double) on a motorized cruising gulet
- Snorkeling equipment available to use
- Music system with speakers
- Harbour and marina fees
- Local qualified captain and crew
- Free wifi onboard
- Board games
- International and domestic air-fares
- All drinks ( Drinks are sold on board at reasonable prices.)
- Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Tips for the Crew