Swim and Relax In Fabulous Bays Of Turkish Riviera8 Days / 7 Nights
Here is the most popular 7 nights / 8 days Turkey sailing route along the stunning coastline of Southwestern Turkey. This itinerary is a great combination of sightseeing, hiking, swimming, sunbathing, relaxing, partying, and shopping. Fethiye, Blue lagoon, Kaş, Kekova sunken city, and Simena castle are the highlights of our sailing trip. Olympos is also a hidden gem that we end our trip and you can extend your holiday by staying in some of the treehouses and keep enjoying beautiful Turkish beaches and turquoise water.
GO TURKEY SAIL uses traditional Turkish-made Gulets for our sailing tours in all destinations. A traditional Turkish Gulet is a comfortable motorized cruising boat with 2 - 3 sailing masts and sails. perfectly designed and used for thousands of years for traveling both long and shorter distances.
we have an exclusive chef onboard catering mouth-watering Turkish foods every day. you won't believe how our chef makes that many delicious dishes in a boat kitchen. we guarantee that you will look forward to breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner every single day, our meals on our boat weeks are often the highlight of the trip and that’s saying something.
Check the dates and book your amazing Turkish sailing trip now.
Fethiye, Butterfly Valley, Blue Lagoon, St. Nicholas İsland, Kalkan, Kaş, Kekova Sunken City, Simena Castle, Gökkaya bay, Fırnaz bay, Aparlai bay, Hidayet Bay
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Afternoon Tea everyday (coffee, tea, and snacks)
- 7 nights in an en-suite cabin (twin or double) on a motorized cruising gulet
- Snorkelling equipment available to use
- Music system with speakers
- Harbour and marina fees
- Free Water
- Local qualified captain and crew
- Free wifi onboard
- Board games
- All drinks are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Crew tip of 5% is also not included in the price.